If you used a shipping company that offers online tracking, you can add shipment tracking information to the payment on your PayPal account. We recommend you add online tracking to confirm delivery, as it is one of the requirements to be eligible for Seller Protection.
Here’s how to add your tracking information or change the order status:
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Find the transaction you would like to update, then click on the dropdown list in the 'Actions' column next to it.
- Click Add tracking in the dropdown list.
- If you sold a product, select Shipped in the order status dropdown. Type in the tracking information and select the shipping carrier.
- If you sold an intangible item or service, select Order Processed ('Tracking information not required' will be checked).
- Click Submit.
- Once you click 'Submit', the buyer receives an email notifying them that you entered the shipment tracking information for this transaction (if applicable). The email includes the tracking number, order status, and shipping company.
Locate the transaction in your Recent activity
From the Transaction details page, you can either create a shipping label or add tracking information to your sale