For sellers using Grailed Payments: only USD is currently available.
For sellers using PayPal: USD + other foreign currencies available (see PayPal’s supported currencies ).
PayPal is able to process payments in foreign currencies; however, all payments are subject to currency conversion fees and any foreign transaction fees. For a full list of PayPal’s consumer fees, please review their
Note: At this time, you cannot send a binding offer in another currency.
- Message the seller directly on Grailed Messages and request they edit their listing under the “Currency” section to allow your preferred currency (available on iOS only).
- The seller will need to go to the “Currency” tab via the iOS app
- Select “Edit”
- Go to “Secondary Currency”
- Select the preferred currency in the drop-down menu
- You can then purchase the item at the selected currency at the checkout menu. Please note that you will not be able to send a binding offer in another currency.