If you have multiple units of the same item, you should create a new listing after the first listing has sold. Duplicate listings may be subject to removal if the items are indistinguishable from each other.
Articles in this section
- Grailed Commission Fee Change FAQs
- Does Grailed charge a payment processing fee?
- What are the seller fees?
- How do I sell an item?
- Should I post my item in Grailed, Hype, Sartorial, or Core?
- How do I add a designer?
- Can I post an order confirmation listing?
- Can I post more than one listing for the same item?