In general, seller funds are released within 3 days of when the item is shown as delivered (barring certain circumstances, like if the buyer reports an issue).
However, some transactions on Grailed may qualify for payout as soon as the item is in transit (rather than 3 days after delivery).
To help us keep the marketplace safe, we evaluate many aspects of the transaction to determine qualification for faster payout.
Here are examples of what we may consider when determining if a transaction qualifies for faster payout:
- Experienced sellers, with a high volume of transactions over the last 180 days (new sellers do not qualify at this time)
- Prompt shipment of items, correctly described (as indicated by low PayPal case and chargeback rates)
- Positive feedback and reviews on past transactions
- Adherence to our Code of Conduct and Terms of Service, by both buyer and seller
- Enrollment in Grailed Payments (if enrollment is available)
- The price of the item sold
We understand that this means most seller transactions won’t qualify for faster payouts at this time. We’re working hard to bring you additional clarity into this process, and to expand faster payout eligibility.
We will continually evaluate and update these qualifications going forward. As a result, the conditions under which users receive a faster payout may change and evolve, and faster payout may be revoked by Grailed at any time and for any reason.