Every purchase on Grailed is covered by two layers of protection: PayPal Purchase Protection and Grailed Protection.
That means if PayPal is unable to resolve your claim, Grailed Protection has got you covered.
You’re eligible for Grailed Protection if:
- Your order doesn’t ship.
- Your order never arrives.
- You purchase an item that Grailed determines is inauthentic.
- The item you purchased differs significantly from its description.
- You were intentionally sent the wrong item.
- You lost money as a result of shipping return costs.
When you contact us, be sure to include any documentation of your claim that we might need to investigate, such as:
- Detailed photos of the item (including the label, wash tags, and any imperfections or damage that you’re reporting).
- Screenshots of your PayPal claim results (if applicable).
- Any documents from your shipping provider or post office (if applicable).
Make sure that all photos provided include a handwritten card with your username, the date, and the word "Grailed."
Contact our support team here to get started with your claim.