If you’ve already received your item: no action is necessary, but feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. For security reasons, we’re not always able to give out specifics but will relay to you any relevant information.
If you have not yet received your item, please follow our instructions below.
For Purchases Made Through PayPal
You will need to begin the PayPal dispute process to confirm whether your purchase has been shipped.
Please be sure to follow the instructions described below to ensure that you remain protected throughout this process. Otherwise, you will void your eligibility for Grailed Protection if your claim is resolved unfairly.
Here’s what to do:
- You must choose "Item Not Received" as your claim reason to ensure that you receive your item or your money back for this purchase.
- You must keep the claim open until you've received your purchase and confirmed it is as described.
- You must respond promptly to PayPal's requests for documentation, otherwise your claim will be refused.
- Be sure to check your "Spam" folder for any correspondence from PayPal to ensure it is promptly addressed.
- If you aren’t able to resolve the issue with the seller within 10 days, you should to a claim with PayPal.
For privacy reasons, Grailed doesn't have access to certain PayPal account information which prevents us from influencing the outcome of these claims. We'll do our part by ensuring that this seller doesn't access our marketplace again.