Sellers on Grailed have the option to receive payments through PayPal or directly to their bank account via Grailed Payments. We have partnered directly with PayPal and Stripe to integrate these systems and gain the many benefits they provide to our community marketplace.
Some benefits of our payment systems are immediate, and you'll see as soon as you start selling!
Improved Security for Sellers
- Both PayPal and Grailed Payments give us insight into any cases or disputes that a buyer has opened, including the reasons and current statuses of those claims.
- We also have the ability to halt a buyer’s payment from processing before it gets to the seller if we deem that buyer to be suspicious or potentially fraudulent.
- The increased transparency over claims and ability to halt payments combine to significantly improve our ability to fight chargeback & credit card fraud and protect our sellers, both new and old.
- An easier checkout experience for buyers on mobile.
- A streamlined interface for managing sales, making it much easier to do things like search for transactions and attach shipping information.
- With Grailed Payments, you can now accept ApplePay in the app (support for web coming soon)!
Payment & Fee Transparency
- All transactions now have their fees outlined in a single location so that you can clearly see Grailed Fees, PayPal Fees, and your own profit in one place.
- A Binding Offer immediately sends the money when you approve a buyer's offer.
Other new tools and updates are coming soon!
Grailed Payments Updates Coming Soon:
- Support for different currencies
- PayPal will soon allow potential buyers to pay for your items through PayPal Credit during the checkout flow leading to increased sales.
Increased Integration with PayPal
- By using PayPal’s payments system, we will be able to provide our community with the most up to date feature development PayPal makes available.