Bumping your listing puts it at the top of the feed when users sort by "Default". Sellers have the ability to bump a listing every 7 days within the first 30 days. To bump listings older than 30 days, you must drop the price of the listing by 10% or more.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my PayPal email address?
- How do I edit my listing?
- I have an option to "bump" my listing. What does this mean?
- Why was my item moved to a different section?
- I just posted my item but I can't see it in the marketplace, why's it hidden?
- Why was my listing deleted?
- Why hasn't my listing sold yet?