1. Login to sell an item
You’ll need to log into your Grailed account to sell an item. If you don’t have an account with us you can create one here.
2. Click the "SELL" button
Located in the top right header of the website or in the bottom navigation in the app.
3. Upload at least 3 photos
- Include photos necessary for authentication and to help buyers shop with confidence. For more details about what photos we require for authentication check our Photo Guide here.
- Use a good camera. Use a professional camera if posting from a computer or just use your phone when posting via the app.
- Use good lighting. Look for areas with natural light. Find a space in indirect sunlight, next to or near a window. Try not to shoot in a dark room or after sundown when the room is artificially lit. Any form of artificial lighting will give your photos a yellow tint, warp colors and cast shadows.
- Use a simple background. Try hanging a nail on a clean wall or use a clean floor or tabletop.
- Show multiple angles. Add photos of the front, sides, top, and bottom views.
4. Fill in information about the item you’re selling.
- Add the Designer. You can add up to 3 designers for collaboration items.
- Add the marked Size.
- If the item fits larger or smaller than marked, be sure to include measurements and make a note in the description.
- Add a descriptive Item Name (e.g., Black Metallic Jordan 5 2001). This will help buyers find what they are looking for.
- List the item's color.
- List the item's condition.
- If the item is unworn and includes all tags and packaging that came with it, list it as New/Never Worn.
- If the item has been worn and or no long has the tags attached select the category that best describes its condition.
- Add a Description. Include relevant information like the original retail price, condition, shipping policy, and any context for potential buyers.
- If the item is not listed as New/Never Worn, please describe the condition that the item is in and include details about any flaws that may be present.
- Add the item’s measurements. This will greatly increase the chances that your item will sell and that your customers will be happy with the fit of the item they receive.
Copy this description template if you need help.
[Insert description] What you'd like to say about the item...
Color: [Insert item colors] (e.g., Red / Black / Navy)
Size: [Insert the size shown on label] (e.g., Medium, but fits like Large)
Measurements: [Insert measurement] (e.g., Length, width, sleeve, waist, etc)
Condition: [Insert a rating with additional comments] (e.g., 9/10 with a stain, etc)
Retail Price: [Insert the price you paid for this item] (e.g., Originally paid $500)
Shipping: [Insert your shipping policy] (e.g., Next day with tracking)
5. Price Competitively
- Search for similar items listed on Grailed to gauge the going rate for your item.
- Select the “Show Only > Sold” filter on Grailed to see what similar items have sold for recently.
- If you're not sure how to price your item, look for similar items listed on Grailed or click the "Price Comparison" button shown on a listing page to find similar listings that have already sold for $xxx.
If your item qualifies for our digital authentication process it will be reviewed by our team of authenticators before it is made available for sale. If enough information isn’t included, our authentication team may request additional photos in order to authenticate your listing.
If your listing does not require authentication, or once our authenticity check is complete it will be made available for sale on Grailed!
Our team of authenticators reserves the right to reject listings that do not pass the authenticity check.If you have additional questions or need support in selling on Grailed, please contact us.