Grailed has a zero tolerance policy for inauthentic items. Please report it to us immediately. We will assist you in filing a PayPal dispute/claim against the seller in order to recover your money. You can file a PayPal claim on PayPal.com, or by calling their customer service number for your respective country.
Articles in this section
- When I attempt to purchase an item, I get a PayPal error. What's going on?
- The listing looks suspicious, what should I do?
- My seller is unresponsive, what do I do?
- My seller was banned, what do I do now?
- I purchased an inauthentic item, how do I get my money back?
- My purchase appears to be lost, how do I get a refund?