When you sell an item on Grailed, the funds will be held until valid tracking information is added on both Grailed and PayPal. You'll know that your item has sold when you receive all of the following:
- A notification in "Messages"
- An automated message from the buyer that says "I bought [item name]" and includes the buyer's address
- An email from Grailed confirming your sale
- An email from PayPal confirming your sale
Additionally, when you sell an item, the item will appear under "Sales" on the Transactions page.
You will receive money in your PayPal account after a buyer purchases your item and you upload tracking information to Grailed and PayPal. Tracking information must be uploaded to Grailed and PayPal in order for funds to be automatically released after delivery.
These funds will become available to withdraw on PayPal after whichever of these happens first:
- Within 3 days of delivery confirmation (from the tracking number you upload to Grailed and PayPal)
- Within 7 days of estimated delivery (from the tracking number you upload to Grailed and PayPal)
- Within 20 days of receiving a payment on PayPal
If your funds have been released by Grailed and are still not available in your PayPal account, please see our article on PayPal Payment Holds for more information.
If you are unable to ship or require further assistance with the holds process, please contact our support team and we'll be glad to resolve any issues.