Our goal is to make sure every member of the Grailed community has an amazing experience. Our Code of Conduct is in direct support of this goal and is detailed below:
- Be respectful. Do not engage in bullying, harassment, hate speech, racism, homophobia, and threats.
- Do not sell fake or replica items.
- Be a good citizen of the community. Exploiting Grailed features (e.g. comments, favorites, collections, listing refresh, price drops, feeds, private APIs, etc.) via spamming, scraping, voting rings, bots, etc. may result in account blocking or closure when detected.
- Keep your listings honest and accurate. Make sure to highlight any flaws or distinctive details.
- Do not engage in activity meant to impersonate an individual or organization, including an employee of Grailed.
- If an offer is initiated on Grailed, you may not solicit users to other platforms, or attempt to “avoid the Grailed fee” by transacting outside of Grailed (aka “going off site”). Purchasing through Grailed ensures the transaction is eligible for Grailed Protection.
- Respect the Grailed Curation team. Listings may be modified at their discretion.
- Ship items you sell in a timely manner, ideally within 72 hours and no longer than 7 days after purchase. You must add tracking to your sale to get paid, update buyers, and remain in good standing.
- Do not do anything illegal.
Please review our Terms of Service for a more detailed explanation of prohibited conduct. Grailed may suspend or terminate your access to Grailed if you violate the Code of Conduct or the Terms of Service.
Please sign in to leave a comment.