Our goal is to make sure every member of the Grailed community has an amazing experience. Our Code of Conduct is in direct support of this goal and is detailed below:
- Be respectful. Do not engage in bullying, harassment, hate speech, racism, homophobia, and threats.
- Be a good citizen of the community. Exploiting Grailed features (e.g., comments, favorites, collections, listing refresh, price drops, feeds, private APIs, etc.) via spamming, scraping, voting rings, bots, etc. may result in account suspension or banning.
- Do not engage in activity meant to impersonate an individual or organization, including an employee of Grailed.
- If an offer is initiated on Grailed, you may not solicit users to other platforms, or attempt to “avoid the Grailed fee” by transacting off of Grailed (aka “off-site activity”). Purchasing through Grailed ensures the transaction may be eligible for Purchase Protection.
- Respect the Grailed Curation team. Listings may be modified at their discretion.
- Sellers: Do not sell fake or illegal replicas. Keep your listings honest and accurate. Make sure to highlight any flaws or distinctive details. Ship items in a timely manner, ideally within 72 hours and no later than 7 days after purchase. You must add tracking and ship the item within 7 days of the purchase date if you don’t want the order to be canceled.
- Do not participate in any illegal activity.
Please review our Terms of Service for a more detailed explanation of prohibited conduct. Grailed may suspend or terminate your access if you violate the Code of Conduct or the Terms of Service.