Our goal is to make sure every member of the Grailed community has an amazing experience. Our Code of Conduct is in direct support of this goal and is detailed below.
- Be respectful. We have zero-tolerance for bullying, harassment, hate speech, racism, homophobia, and threats. Bad behavior will not be tolerated.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy towards selling fake or replica items.
- Do not spam other users via comments on listings or messages.
- Keep your listings honest and accurate. Make sure to highlight any flaws or distinctive details.
- Activity meant to impersonate an individual or organization is prohibited. Any attempts to misrepresent yourself as an employee of Grailed is a zero-tolerance violation.
- All purchases must go through Grailed. Soliciting users to other platforms, or attempting to “avoid the Grailed fee” by transacting outside of Grailed (aka “going off site”), is strictly prohibited.
- Purchasing through Grailed ensures the transaction is eligible for which enables us to help you if something goes wrong.